Saturday, October 4, 2014

Aziraphale, thank you. As shown me my (not your own, hihi) Slavist recessed medicine cabinet poorly

I will not give their brooms !!! | Hirkani
Although I Slavist taught recessed medicine cabinet in school that the sentence sentences never start with "I" and even like this "I" implies to discarded zakompleksano blogersko soul, I sent this one record like this, because I want to further point out in particular.
Yesterday, my eye stopped recessed medicine cabinet on a large bulletin board where two baby, desperately poor cut, probably in the good old Korlu, all happy (Hooray for electricity!) Adhering to the intake pipe, along with a big sign: "Finally get rid of your broom! "or recessed medicine cabinet something like that. Because I was just driving by and the poster did not further deepened. Just occurred recessed medicine cabinet to me, very rebellious, "I do not give your broom!"
As I argue in their right mind zaprmej that the ultimate broom, the simplest and most useful pet geđet ever. Ha, now you think, and this is hard geđet frikica? Yes, exactly that. The fifteen-year career, independent housekeeping always remain and going back only to the good old broom. The raw wooden handle and nedefiranega origin winter. Everything else is "i was prošlo".
Let's see ... let's say: the last attempt with electric broom, before some two years ago, he remained in that the electric sweeper otherwise connected somewhere in the corner has a really nice blue light, but almost recessed medicine cabinet never is not used. This is because it empties the battery insanely fast and because then none after use is not complicated emptied and cleaned the filter and cups. That's how it inhabits there in the corner recessed medicine cabinet on it is - ironically - gathering dust, but its light is great.
Then there were even attempts by various močoti, VILEDA monsters and similar cleaning super innovation. Thankfully me to buy SuperDuper roaring hurricane vacuum cleaner was not convinced (well, I am unconvinced by his zasesana price). Thankfully, I also saw the cousin čudoviiiiiit water vacuum recessed medicine cabinet cleaner, for which preparation and hendlanje spent half an hour just for the fact that after ten seconds to suck spilled liquid recessed medicine cabinet from the jar. Žavrovinaste that disgusting liquid that is then offloaded upstairs to the bathroom in a Plexiglas container, prefer not to speak. The time when splakneš cloth around her oviješ broom and pull her one, two and three and then splakneš cloth and put the broom back in but it's definitely more exhausted than with those super duper suction Monster.
Then, when Robin ran aground pet p tapered rodajalcem (which prefrigano frnažijo such a pleasant among the orderly and a bit lonely older ladies), and bought a super duper deep cleaner, such a beautiful recessed medicine cabinet green color and cheap plastic and the years of loan repayment, but it lasted recessed medicine cabinet (mammal no credit) exactly to the first override Lego, and then were mad problems with service and warranty processing, and taking recessed medicine cabinet my concerns to why a person would need a deep suck bed and curtains every week ... uh, this sentence is already much proposal. Let the trolls ...
And if you still think Vonder all kitchen appliances, which are now squatting in the corner of the kitchen cabinets. Super duper mixer with all the attachments, from which only use the whisk for mixing dough, Meat mincer but I have not even once, because you can buy already minced meat in a butcher. For the rest of the connections I have already forgotten what they are. And juicer, which was so clean anojing and long-term, despite promises of money in the dishwasher, because those drobčkane sharp teeth, the devil of fruit picked recessed medicine cabinet so that it was necessary spešl namakt and rub with a brush. And the sesekljalniku onions, which plastic is then so stinky that I did not have the heart dat it even onions and then the good old knife and wooden dila again got its place and in my heart.
This entry was posted on Friday, October 9th, 2009 at 9:48 and is Filed under Geđet.laver, I'm kidding! , Small kitchen carojlije, parenting, women ailments. You can follow Any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed. 17 Comments on "I will not give their brooms !!!" aziraphale Says: October 9th, 2009 at 9:57
Aziraphale, thank you. As shown me my (not your own, hihi) Slavist recessed medicine cabinet poorly taught. Eto corrected. Despite the grammar is still Sweeper "my", meaning "things that you are very dear and helpful and ohinsploh MY":-) What's up with that quote? alcessa Says: October recessed medicine cabinet 9th, 2009 at 10:19
Get rid of your brushes - I do not give MY brooms! (Because your heart, poudariš that your yours at the same time get involved unexpressed thought "you are my sake you can get rid of, stop persuade me to give away to MOJO)
Alcessa so stressed it was also meant yes. It is true that for its never knew and would in any case also wrote:-) recessed medicine cabinet But, eh, now I have once repairs. Manor Says: October 9th, 2009 at 10:35
In the closet are located recessed medicine cabinet kruhomat, recessed medicine cabinet food processor, mincer. Hand blender has a fairly high frequency

No comments:

Post a Comment