Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What a beautiful kitchen and then the doors to the garden ... no wonder you love to sit there! esa


The kitchen is the place where you will find us the most and really the heart of the home. Especially when the weather gets better soon again: esa ontario the kitchen is open then, I like to sit under the porch and the kids play in the garden ..
I think it's always so nice to work there:
Yes'm esa ontario crazy technique ... ha. Gee say what an idea, it at altitude. That was what say to me, how do you get it. Besides in such a kitchen everyone wants his apron to me .... what a beautiful kitchen. Understand that you're proud of it. And as you yourself said, what is good is just good and worth repeating, so Easter can begin with you .... quite cozy. Good evening Wednesday, March 17th, 2010
Wa looks that gorgeous, ready for Easter. And yes, even technically, in our previous house we had that, the dishwasher at working height. Unfortunately, now I have to bend again, but perhaps ever, a new kitchen and then ..... Idd Greetings, Karin Wednesday, March 17th, 2010
What a beautiful kitchen and then the doors to the garden ... no wonder you love to sit there! esa ontario It's totally my style, esa ontario within a few years we want to change our kitchen ... I hope I have not forgotten your kitchen! Super! Kind regards, Ingrid Wednesday, March 17th, 2010
Nieneke esa ontario Hi, can you hear me, I do love this kind of useful tips. It might sound strange, but if our old dog is gone, we want to redecorate everything. The floor is then to be replaced and that would be a shame to do this now, because he spits (sometimes poo) often at home. Then we want to tackle equal everything, including the kitchen, ceilings and walls. I've been collecting all information and pictures. You have a wonderful Easter atmosphere, you took pictures of last year so super and thought what should they have to change to make it better and more beautiful ?? hihihi. That Easter is of course not relish in that pot, there you have beautiful editing programs haha. Good night and a sweet greeting, Mea Wednesday, March 17th, 2010
Oooooo so beautiful your kitchen ................. looks really beautiful and all your porch !! cool man !! you're certainly on your Sunday best, I see .... and like your sink !! ....... you can also ask at your .what do you do with the rest of your house ?? I think you sit here very often or not ?? Good evening greetings and thanks for your nice post !! Wednesday, esa ontario March 17th, 2010
What a super delicious cuisine !!! Which may put your pride in the spotlight! And of course you also Easter deco's to kiss !!!! I'd love to join you for a cup though! Wednesday, March 17th, 2010
As in previous post said, I find totally amazing kitchen ... and a porch ... it can not! Does the porch not dark in the house? It seems to take me away so much light. Or do you have other places too windows. And your Easter atmosphere is absolutely top. I enjoyed your weather photos. What an idea of your dishwasher at heights never seen before. But it actually makes sense. What is there under, closet space? esa ontario Kind regards, Jolanda Wednesday, March 17th, 2010
Atmosphere !! Quite well your kitchen, the base (without Easter) has been so nice tough and cozy with your beautiful wooden table there ... Yes, I would be too proud !! Greetings, Corine (HOME) esa ontario Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Hello Nieneke, what a beautiful, separate name you have! Sounds really sweet: D Was I supposed ever been to visit with you ?? I'm getting old ... sometimes do not know where I now have already been or was not quite yet. In this than a thick thank you for all your sympathetic messages esa ontario and visits! In fact, I think there are great seats around your table in this beautiful kitchen. What luck if you have the space. Certainly we have to wait another year before going to work on our kitchen (I also never posted pictures of, because our kitchen is very old and ugly in my eyes). However, I would also love to such beautiful Eames chairs or anything else'moderns' but with a vintage look to have around our dinner table. That combination of old wood with modern'plastic' I just think very successful. I'll be back soon and add your pleasure on my blog list! Greetings, Marjolijn Wednesday, March 17th, 2010
hi hi what I envy you (you) a great kitchen and what fun you have it, supppper. Today I also bought some branches and william has also everything hung today and I find it very enjoyable. You also porch !! delicious huh. The porch is with us on the sunny side of the house, so we sit there soon. gr Tamar Wednesday, March 17th, 2010
Ha Nieneke, when I just now on your blog to poke was what I came across photos and I had a deja teu ........ I stuck my nose curious already to your kitchen. Great your kitchen with coil island !! And the fruit tree trimmings for Easter decoration used quite nicely with

No comments:

Post a Comment