Friday, April 3, 2015

We have an IKEA kitchen showmodel even. Who is ever show model and we can take over for a small pri


Hey guys and girls, I know there is again a lot of people are going to complain that this post does not belong here and that I only have to go to a forum. I do not care if you do not want to read it, but then the window closes or click here. The others are of course more than welcome! To save some of our construction budget we would like an IKEA kitchen setting, complete with appliances and trimmings. We already have a kitchen together dispositions in the kitchen plans. We arrive at a big 5500 for the complete whole. That is a ridiculous little kitchen in my eyes, but you should definitely not complaining. In our acquaintance says often, IKEA kitchens are good, but buy your devices best anywhere focus diy else ... But no one who can quote me exactly why. Therefore I turn on the power of this community. Who of you has an IKEA kitchen (preferably with appliances from IKEA) and what are your experiences? For the curious, a picture of how our setup would look like:
We have an IKEA kitchen showmodel even. Who is ever show model and we can take over for a small price. Another condition was that we had to get him out of himself, but that is no problem. Terms of dimensions came out almost perfectly so that was a godsend. Since it was a complete show model, we also have all the equipment there. These are the brand Whirlpool. All equipment is simply: 'Whirlpool by IKEA. I do not expect that this will be different for other devices from IKEA. And Whirlpool's enough to find. From my own experience: Everything works perfectly and does what it should do. My experience is definitely positive.
The devices IKEA are often rebranded B brands (and indeed, often whirlpool). Nothing wrong with that, but with a little price you can compare the costs even further pressures. For example, by look around, for example picky. Additionally, you have just more choice in models focus diy and brands (and therefore possibilities). My kitchen I did not end purchased from IKEA (but been there to watch) but bought the equipment online, which saves several hundred dollars quickly. (Ignoring the special discount focus diy that I had for my employer)
I can not answer your question, but I have my own kitchen purchased at Ixina and my devices come from the Dutch veiligkopen.nu. I would say, compare the price of your devices agree with that site. Ixina let me know that even when their purchase price is far above that price. The only safe buy can not deliver to Belgium are appliances to natural gas because of the difference between NL and B. Oh yeah, and if you are safe to buy some items in your cart sticks and you ask a quotation then goes a few% off .
I know there is again a lot of people are going to grumble that this item does not belong here and that I only have to go to a forum. I do not care if you do not want to read it, but then the window closes focus diy or click here. No, that's a nice friendly start a blog (and I'm talking not even talking about throwing that terrible disease, then just say "nag" / "whining" or similar). I feel very welcome as a reader. And why not tweak blogs here are intended? You are free there all by yourself to give meaning to hear
Robiii wrote on Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 @ 16:03: [...] No, that's a nice friendly focus diy start a blog (and then I 's not even about throwing that terrible disease, then just say " nag "/" whining "or similar). I feel very welcome as a reader. And why not tweak blogs here are intended? You are free to give it all by yourself filling though I understand your reaction, but I think many people also understand my reaction. There is the last time a culture of knock on the Internet. With this introduction I want these people to be.
We have at work here also an IKEA kitchen. Beautiful design and the tables and all are of excellent quality. I just think the rails of the drawers, and such a strip locking the refrigerator door to the door of the cupboard of poor quality. and tray closes focus diy no longer beautiful (it's sun-retardant locking mechanism). And strip in the fridge that makes some noise when opening and closing (by the friction of the open and close). Microwave / oven combination does the whole good. Only the digital clock is within 1 week 10 minutes behind
Ikea already delivers a while (> 1,5jaar) no "for Ikea Whirlpool" appliances focus diy more. Another focus diy brand (something with LUX in the name, can not remember exactly what) Ikea has taken over as a customer. No idea how that other devices work though.
We just bought a new kitchen. (Paul intoxication cher for the people who want to know) that we strongly recommend whirlpool. Later I heard somewhere else "Whirlpool need to swim, not

No comments:

Post a Comment