Monday, April 6, 2015

http://www.instructables.com/


Yesterday morning, 9:30. I call to a cliente for a lot of little tinkering - restoration of a water leak in a drain pipe, replacement of a siphon, hob and the castle from the front door - business as usual when an apartment again changes from tenant. I install myself in the kitchen, help the lady at 't emptying her keukengemeubelte and suddenly comes, from' t nothing, as it were, a green rattling ball rolled azie kitchen to my feet. Thinking that perhaps somewhere a playing cat is hidden - there indeed was a litter box in a corner - and without even thinking for one second I give a well-aimed kick against rammelbal and shoot it like a rocket right through the kitchen to the living room next door 'ràààààààààmramramramramraram'. "OH MON DIEU MON MON PILOU P'ti PILOU OH NON !!! ' The lady's screams while "t green rolding bouncing continues his way. I'm freezing. Just like all your blood suddenly pulls away from your torso and contracts in your genitals, you know the drill. Paralyzing, and highly unpleasant. "Pilou ?! What is pilou ?! ' I ask half stuttering and totally not understanding what has just happened. 'MY HAMSTER! My sweet little hamster !!! ' responds wives while she picks' t ball, openvijst and there before my astonished eyes uittovert a hamster. A hamster damn! A hamster! In a walking ball - a thing that 's animal' s entire house can visit without you 't risk to' azie kitchen play lost t or stepping. And I damn brought a penalty kick. I sank into the ground. How was I there hell to respond? "Sorry, my apologies, not intentionally, wistikveel azie kitchen 'clichés I hauled up and chewed together azie kitchen in a huge pellet to the hopeless situation to soften a minimum while the lady every square millimeter of her little" Pilou "inspected. '' T Do not worry though, it's not the first time that this happens azie kitchen to him, "she said," you do not worry, 'k was just a little shocked ...'. And I ... "Pilou" indeed it did admirably well, even though he was just at 220 km / h shot through the kitchen and living space. Relieved, I continued my work and 't incident out of my head. But when I later today Pilou's story to my colleague told I could finally begin. Yawed with laughter we have. "What possessed you to actually fall into that ball? ' asked my colleague. Do not know. The inspiration of 't time, perhaps. azie kitchen Damn right. Fortunate that I 't have picked up and "threw the window ...
http://www.instructables.com/
Bart Goemaere aka Lille Lille, Nord, France Pleasant disturbed by some, ripe for a highly specialized institution according to most, 'fortunately there is only one "according to everyone, the best man on this earth as my lady and plucking the-day-and-for-the-rest-can-they-ge-cushion-type according to my mom. They may not know ... View my complete profile
2015 (28) April (3) March (13) February (5) of January (7) 2014 (117) December (6) november (19) of October (32) September (15) august (6) July (2) June (6) Soon (10) Soon (8) March (6) February (2) of January (5) 2013 (107) december (12) november (9) of October (9) September (9) august (4) July (9) June (3) Soon (11) Soon (12) March (13) February (7) of January (9) Next time better Rocket Pilou Ad fundum Ice ice baby Wegdromer azie kitchen 45 Opan Guerilla Style After nun sa na ye !!! It's all about shit you would say ... 2012 (151) december (11) november (14) of October (18) September (11) august (18) July (7) June (13) Soon (13) Soon (11) March (14) February (9) in January (12) 2011 (113) december (7) november (13) of October (10) September (13) august (9) July (8) June (10) May (4) Soon (7) March (21) February (4) of January (7) 2010 (68) december (7) november (8) of October (6) September (6) august (8) July (3) June (6) Soon (6) April (4) March (3) February (5) in January (6) 2009 (8) December (4) November (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment