Friday, July 4, 2014

Voltage: 4 Arkline stays like new. I would like to have the same plastic tensioners black version +


Home Site Discovery Start Faq The Association Membership Camps associated with basic promotional Product Wiki Recent Changes - Thematic Index - List of TU Tips Housing material Weight Selection Culture Glossary / Resources Forum Recent Posts Key Topics Search Guide Charter Notice the forum Charter Notice forum wiki wiki
[Story + List] HRP - Rainy Haute Route 2011 - Fred and Seb
The Pyrenean Haute Route is a partially uncharted route connecting the Atlantic Ocean to the Mediterranean Sea, from Hendaye to Banyuls. Closer to the peak, the official route (topo VĂ©ron) travels on both sides of the Franco-Spanish border. It is given for about 850km and 44000m of D + (positive gain) in 41 daily stages. At each trace your own route, to each his HRP. This is where it gets funny, because wearing casework a well thought out bag can have a little fun.
Quick presentation of the man: 29 years old, 1m67, 60 kg, size 38.5, no car so under duress pleasure of pedaling to go taf, running and swimming every day, snorkeling casework and spearfishing.
Shoes: Nike Pegasus They have done very well on PSN, from beginning to end. The mesh is a little damaged. Big downside: There is a lack of glue on this pair, boots peels off after 8/9 days. A shot of glue and it was gone. Improved: the soles. Real sponges, they are made to absorb sweat, which is not a problem if you have time to dry ... which was not possible. So I often found myself with wrinkled while those Seb were almost dry feet.
Pants: Jogging D4 The first prize as usual is no longer young. casework Lightweight, wide, and good ventilation (mesh opening on each thigh). By cons I must have a skirt of rain, I was super jealous casework of that Seb.
T-Shirt: Icebreaker merino ML Much better than the D4 model 3 points: Zip-front closure that regulates. The closure lift-we are left with a small turtleneck hot. -Slightly elastic fabric on the front of the arm, allowing the back to the elbow.
Hat: D4 A breathable undergone some relief base camp. When it is wet it takes a very strange shape, it literally falls on the ears, but it does not bother. Tucked under the hood of the Mica it takes a very protective form, but in a prolonged rain he finally wet my chest. I will soon be testing the safari hat (cap + classic bandana) to compare.
Moncler Short Sleeve Montbell UL Thermawrap synthetic padding, so low heat input but can be worn in wet conditions. casework I walked with 2/3 times in the Mica, rain, 5, fatigue, I was glad to have it.
Marmot Mica Jacket Well for once I am amazed. AND breathable waterproof. Finally when you put price possible. Not completely waterproof zipper jacket but Seb was not better. I intend to transfer the closure.
Sticks Camp Xenon 120 3 strands "Too fragile to some, to me suit me." casework That's what I was thinking there is little. But pushed into their entrenchment I have twisted several times. Each time I was able to untwist but it is painful to watch. I need some beefier.
Thermal casework body: Quilt Golite Ultra 20 without straps I start out knowing that. I will soon experience the elephant casework foot system, history casework taking during breakfast warm.
Mattress: casework NeoAir S (270 gr) + foam tip (81 gr) Still comfortable and insulation. Instead of rolling the NeoAir, I fold and place around the compression bag against the back of the quilt. After the foam is rolled on to it, and thus provides a cylindrical sac volume-to-back.
Canvas: Poncho / Tarp Golite reinforced Adapted casework to my small frame. For larger people, just a little less sleep curled. After testing this winter in the wind, I trust him.
Anchorage: 6 sardines casework D4 alu orange They always take the shock. Always seriously depressed, otherwise it is useless. A force to hit it with a big stone they are worn on top but nothing serious. Voot Voot gave me a 7th sardine Captain, very useful to flatten my ground tarp.
Voltage: 4 Arkline stays like new. I would like to have the same plastic tensioners black version + discretion. casework Or it might be time for me to aprenne nodes (Prussik style) and I could go on.
Storage: Storage Bag Xtarp ArkLight much as I do not take s

No comments:

Post a Comment