Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hello! I came here but I would say I do not like to say .. I


Hello! I came here but I would say I do not like to say .. I'm here to say that I had a long break again stands as my face .. While it is essential to be here a long time but not often upsets me .. I'm Summer reasons? No, then a little later I'll write .. These days I want to write fluffy bagel recipe .. Continuous'm talking about, or behold Instagram he .. Yes still I'm there .. want to watch only the Kitchen Language typing can call me .. about a year ago there daily photos I share .. Thank goodness the number of viewers .. they wrote more than six thousand reviews, tastes sweet with people that make me happy. Only a small screen a familiar but very favorite, close to me I know that people recognize that .. all so precious to me .. He is the sweetest person between the blogger friends there that for years here of viewing even though I meet a lot of nineteen .. Now that blogger kitchen floor plans Airports Instagram me closer I recognized .. And she was so happy that such a beautiful community to be at .. Good thing my blog there, it's good I'm writing .. Happy photographing my love bits do not .. Bitmesin God please .. Writing drugs sounds like I can say .. more to write My time here though .. I do not ever want to leave ..
Yes İstagra me a month ago I met a sweet blogger friend .. we never met before, why I said in the blog. Yet so sweet, so sincere man, Gul .. For years, like I've known .. "Employee mother daughter when a well abl If you are straight you would enter the kitchen. Catering when immersed was I do not know. Mum'' kitchen floor plans girl Do not be afraid to try what if you want to try, we never girls do not, beautiful absence,'' he said. encouraged beni.evlen before dessert to make that I entered the kitchen, married the man I loved the praise to get into where I turned into. ;) saying, "the blog itself introduced in the Rose mek me if the same continent he is. Blogdaş my friend came and was gurbetdaş friend .. America North Carolina living kitchen floor plans in this sweet lady as time goes liked and us 19 hours 27 minute bus (car) was 19 minutes .. maybe 19 seconds .. This shortens the distance that unrequited love was for God's sake was to love someone that .. sweet Gul Rose Scented Cuisines address kitchen floor plans while browsing I saw a great recipe of the night day to the guests did .. Bagels bread rolls are smaller than tear off a piece of the "Aww how this flavor, this recipe we want," said a person at least four one seven this taste me on my blog I wanted to be published ..
Now the night 11:56 h in the Quran Akali `s" was never "song by listening Gul cuisine taken from a Bagel Pastry recipe writing if I pretty nasipl biriyim :)) Directions friends wanting, that you bestowed get your .. This grant urgently assess .. Keep plugging the path of an apron kitchen .. Whilst pray to me, and Rose a friend, okay? Thanks in advance .. :))
Bagels Pastry NOTE: Savory it into the cheddar kitchen floor plans cheese in can be .. While cooking Beware very angry're a little let say six combustible :) Ingredients: 1 cup warm milk 1 cup water 1/2 cup vegetable oil 125 g melted butter 1 egg 1 teaspoon (deletion) salt 2 tablespoons full of dry yeast (2 packages instant yeast) 2 tablespoons sugar (heaping) 5 cups flour (pictured below in the cup size) on the 3 tablespoons molasses 3 tablespoons water (water less if it comes one more spoonful added can) sesame seeds For the filling: White cheese or cheese Preparation: Before the butter melts then we expect cooled down a bit you (hot as other materials kitchen floor plans to be added is not good) Deep kneading bowl of butter (I bread machine yogurt standing so the machine's mixing bowl, I use) warm milk, warm water, yeast, sugar, egg, salt, add're confused .. (I use them a cup of tea and cups)
Then gradually add flour kneading the dough sticking kitchen floor plans to handle very least, we toparlıyoruz our hands greased. After 20 minutes on the cup stretch wrap expect fermentation. (Machine yogurt kitchen floor plans flour except add the ingredients get a little spoon after stirring flour Stir the liquid mixture into chaos as light mix machine, put the kneading button to select Start.'s Check a lot of dough handle kitchen floor plans sticks a two tablespoons add more, and half an hour yoğurttur's. Then knob handle off the machine I waited over 20 minutes.)
We ball away from the tangerine-sized pieces of leavened dough on the counter are ranging. (The sake of simplicity) before setting the oven to 200 degrees (380F) are bringing. Then decorated picked up individually on the counter kitchen floor plans with our hands, pressing palms up, rolling kitchen floor plans out the middle cheese put the two ends facing up are combining and again aside ranging're (molasses water finds it part of the last will do)
Oil on paper laid down on the tray so that the side that joins the two ends are in the ranging. If there surged up the dough he opened the place combined. After

No comments:

Post a Comment