Monday, December 29, 2014

I scan the site hoping that the chapter be out tonight, although I know there is little chance ...


I always ask:
Why disappear stylish, fun and legendary Jiraiya and maintain gross, annoying and unnecessary kitchen pantry (facing Pain) Tsunade? (Still, Susano has almost halved last time. Kind her bucket saved him. Tsunade and Sakura are really inconsistent in the manga)
Why make disappear the talented, unique and formidable Neigi and provide moments of glory to the insignificant, uninteresting and tiring kitchen pantry (still gatsuya, gatsuya ... etc) Kiba?
Why Lee (powerful) is not a shadow of Gay while Shikamaru (the intelligeant) differs from all, yet they are as interesting as the other one.
Why highlight the whiny, inconsistent and without ambition (except wanting to marry Sasuke) Sakura kitchen pantry and transparency to the talented, courageous and sublime Hinata ??? (I always imagine a son with Naruto Byakugan, Sakura can not add more because Naruto already has an exceptional chakra. Ah but if his ability to cry all the time lol)
Apparently the 633 is special teams we first see Naruto and Sasuke who exchange a cold look: / with a little analysis one another of their progress and Team 8 in action Hinata class < 3 Then Ino Shika Cho Highly VF
I scan the site hoping that the chapter be out tonight, although I know there is little chance ... that's being hooked on drugs or something, I need my weekly dose of naruto emergency! ^^ Hold out my fellow Naruto fans, more than one night to wait before kitchen pantry the new chapter ...
I thought it out tomorrow
It is not possible !, I just realize that we are on Tuesday lol. I could not wait, I skipped a day), unfortunately I could see that next week '(really bad!
Every day we would like to be on a Wednesday but it's good to wait your sentence install the chapter, I'm sure many of us as soon as Monday on advanced projects into Wednesday day of our Lord to us fans ! XD
Yo everyone, I'm new here, I wanted to thank the TEAM MX for his work, a big THANK YOU. well I'll be brief, just a little thing that struck me was when sakura explodes field on page 16 and you see the reaction of Naruto. It reminded me inevitably to more precisely DBZ GOKU and CHICHI, the latter being the only one to freak GOKU (the most powerful warrior lol) It really hit me this time there more than the previous times since the beginning of NARUTO. Just to add that "Shikamaru" is a big fan of naruto and is very inspired, perhaps is it a wink of KISHI GOKU AND CHICHI
NARUTO AND SAKURA. Many elements calls for the SAKURA that will end with NARUTO unlike HINATA (sorry for the fans of HINATA it's just a hypothesis) as the likeness of SAKURA-Kushina character, even MINATO alluded to, but after nothing not yet drawn, everything can change. GOOD EVENING ALL
First of all I wish you welcome among us :), yes indeed, I agree with you on the fact that kishimoto-sensei was a little inspired by Dragon Ball Z, especially on the two characters Goku and Vegeta one can easily draw a parallel with naruto & sasuke but in terms of couples manga, I think it's different than the work of Akira Toryama, it is more direct, it goes right to the point, we know in advance who is with who! but our kishimoto-sensei does not do this, we would like allene, for me it is the master of suspense;).
Finally in terms of sakura and naruto, I do not quite agree, and it's not because I love the couple naruto / hinata I say that! :) Because kitchen pantry the majority think like me, it's not just the elements that stand only for sakura, because if you go back a few chapters back (eg: 559, 611, 615) you will see that there is a clear connection between those two! and also, there are lots of details that do not lie in short what I mean is that, in my opinion kishimoto-sensei does not concentrate for the moment on the love life of his hero and how it leaves the debate open !!
In any case I hope you will please you here, as I have been, I have found a true community (that's the word you need :)) who is passionate about this manga in

No comments:

Post a Comment