Tuesday, March 18, 2014

All these are bottle holder depends on your usage. And I want to inform that I am addressing someon


All these are bottle holder depends on your usage. And I want to inform that I am addressing someone who can make beautiful mediterranean kitchen designs metal items like beds, tables, etc.. Nitawajaulisha soon.
Thanks a lot, you helped me so much now I am doing at the moment is that I am looking for technicians of these metal designs then speak to them that if they would give me a discount for every client whom I sent, and customers will have a sticker from my shop and this helps to know if they are from me. (Sylvia-homez deco) Reply Delete
Homez Deco Kreative Homez I'm a hotelier by profession, born in 3rd March, singles, as the name it self, homez deco, I have decided to to share with u the ideas of decos, from the colors, arranging furniture's, diaphragm, advice etc.. The shop is located at Kinondoni before Hugo tower, if you are coming from town, there is a rough road on your right hand side, and after the garage you will see OUR shop. As it has Become a problem to some of OUR friends. It's easy, affordable, and fun to enjoy. email: sylvianamoyo@yahoo.com www.facebook.com / homezdeco www.twitter.com / sylvianamoyo PHONE :0713-920 565 View my complete profile
2014 (22) March (2) February (15) January (5) 2013 (168) December (8) November (9) October (5) September (9) August (1) July (22) June (24) May (17) April (20) March (17) February (13) January (23) 2012 (288) December (13) November (23) October (36) September (27) August (22) July (26) June (9) May (24) April (20) March (21) February (47) January (20) 2011 (87) December (21) November (31) October (6) September (4) August (3) May (9) April (6) March (5) February (2) 2010 (345) December (2) November (3) October (16) September (11) August (9) July (4) June (19) May (16) April (45) March (50) February (75) January (95) 2009 (316) December (65) November (87) October (61) September (54) Home deco stock on sale!!!!! flowers are artificial. f ... Sale Sale Sale!!!!! Bathroom Towels hangers (without towels and accessori ... beautiful. Room for those with this one fits more orange color designs coffe tables without needing stools stools are 150.0 ... More beds latest Green color Nimeguswa., And are available to provide order homez d ... Pink color color Lovers of Blue Color Theory (I missed fluent Swahili) inasikitishaaaaa!!!! Sylvia the heart - The Director of Homez Deco. Decorative flowers on the table Some were already Decorations Flower Flower verse verse (ceramic type) Candle holder Anti-existing grocery store Photo (homez deco) Recent Designs store metal dinning tables and curtains These other wajameni zaitwa bottle holder is k ... table for two!! Zinapendeza guys right? Lovely I love art I have seen the beauty mishumaaa to let me have this this weekend and nivunj ... Preparation of Shop! They are found right here in TZ (bachelor's room) Room One room How to rent a room in one color charts and how to kuzipangilia (the wall ... Any Color ikipangiliwa preferable (fear of rang Spray beds ... Double DECKER kids who like to draw the children's room wall of pink and blue colors of our kids rooms bedrooms bathrooms More designs Garden Comments supposedly I start this service partners to organize clothes am ... How to arrange a clothes closet Offices Even indoors closet curtains needed lingekaa This kitchen curtain you ingekuaje? August (49)
Some of the names of flowers
Teddy Kaegeles's Blog
8020 fashions.4 ur fashions & Lifestyle.
OUR CELEBRATIONS
DigsDigs
Home Decor - Home Decorating Ideas - ELLE DECOR


No comments:

Post a Comment