Saturday, January 31, 2015

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:


I arrived at the final rejection of the thousands of things that I expected and where I sent more so as I can not blame that I did not do it, so I can freely develop their new hate column. Today's post is from 20. 6. 2013.
I do not know if you are at home, too something. Piece of furniture cabinet or generally so stupid spatial layout that is there every moment zrakvíte. The apartment where I live now, is the bed. There would be nothing extra interesting. The bed has legs, which is also normal. But those legs eccentrically cabinet project outwardly from the line of bed and I was on them I break every time I forget. My knees nesnášej me and I fear that it krásnýho one day simply bother. Shins look like I was abused woman or indulged playing cabinet football, both of which are miles away from the truth. A freezer stocks docházej ice which vyplejtvávám not in soft drinks, but compresses.
Similarly, cabinet I also constantly nabodávala corners kuchyňskýho cabinet table, so he threatened cabinet to bruise the feet at one point turns into a permanent stain vytetovanej, I took a desperate step stuck on the horns of the sort of protective corners, what prodávaj at IKEA. As a safety cabinet feature for children. I'm not proud of it, but it helped - rubber corners just cause a bruise as a hard corner of the glass. But for those lousy legs from the bed to sell anything anywhere.
The fact that occasionally break into futer or do I take the little finger vyčuhujícím slippers from a chair or a closet, I'm not nenasere, at least it does not usually have lasting cabinet consequences. But Vote for us Clumsy cabinet all ten to us furniture company ceased and was not going to discriminate against us unnecessary pitfalls. In fact, if someone sold the furniture inflatable, probably just doing his job.
Try feet from the bed to wrap MIRELON cabinet or something similar. Or choose a new bed with less insidious design. I remember being at a former girlfriend so I struggled cabinet with IKEA Malm bed that had all corners rounded rectangular without a hint.
I'll cabinet temporarily resolved that from my side of the bed obstructs the leg cot. But when we (hopefully in a year when moving) to take a new bed, this will be the first thing you'll watch ...
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> < del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
We use WordPress (in Czech).

No comments:

Post a Comment