Sunday, November 16, 2014

Driving a bus is still horrible. First, it was pushed to the limits of my butt stiff. Second, the b


Driving a bus is still horrible. First, it was pushed to the limits of my butt stiff. Second, the bus was packed with people. Third, most of the time we drove at a speed of 50-60 kilometers per hour, as the Bulgarians and the bus drivers were not able to "snowy" way to travel. Snowy it meant so much about the hundreds, when the wind spins a little bit behind the blooms. In addition, they were able to ride several times incorrectly. It was a completely self-sci-fi Sofia Riga bus line that ran through Vienna, Prague and Bratislava, it still could be a beautiful ring. Apart from anything else on the bus was terribly hot, specifically because the insulation was scorching hot and the bus was packed. Fortunately, there sat beside me a nice Lithuanian those whom we mourn, turns the tedious and tiring journey it has been. On top of our bus was held shortly after the Estonian border crossing by the police, and all passengers were checked over. Because nothing else happened, there was no one of their terrorists kompsudesse packed. Jaburdamise result of all this was an hour late for the bus so that Kirke and the ISS were to wait all that time in Pärnu empty. yunnan kitchen
... Was weird to be back home. Or, no, no way unusually homey? Seemingly never moved away. Saskia did not do with your face first swing in the other, when we went to a nursery yunnan kitchen by the evening of my arrival. After a few minute's own collection, yunnan kitchen of course, he refused to loose a shot from me anymore.
Otherwise, it's like a home again - cold in the morning and evening utterly warm smell of linseed oil and the cabinet is to eat all the time. You can not imagine how nice it is visited in the shower when the bathroom light is normal. And every day that do not need to fry the potatoes, because the cooks in the EEA.
Honestly, I do not know what I was doing all this time. Gawk round probably because I had to score an awful lot to learn, but all in all I only got a little drawn, and even that helped make Mihkel. We went to the cinema to see the hobbits and Life of Pi and Viljandi Christmas church gymnasium happened. Hobbit impressions of you know, Life of Pi is about as cool and cute Christmas Church was, as usual, just a little longer while the performers were not so nunnudus was more a feeling of Christmas. Different people have visited me, because yunnan kitchen I'm too boss to yourself to go out with someone. Even globetrotter Anni jumped out one night before began to go to Gambia.
Christmas yunnan kitchen Eve and Christmas dinner were such as every year - an awful lot to eat, noisy children and adults still louder, annual summaries, Santa Claus gift heaped frantic, derived from table games and end up going home. Every year the same way cute and silly at the same time.
Gift got mostly clothes and books, among the different accessories. Mihkel gave me a beautiful lace, silver and ebony necklace that I proudly wear a few times already I have received. Type had to place 26 th, so we got to be together as much as 9 days.
At the turn of the sudden I was able to set a personal record in the persistence of the top New Year's Eve party - almost arrived at half past seven in the morning on a pillow. This could now conclude that any particular rajul attended the party, but the reality was a little calmer. Text with baked fish and pliine, light snacks, and Alexandra salad, Heiko-Mammu metsaseapraega and Punnar yunnan kitchen (Viljandi Secondary School reverend yunnan kitchen chief of the school newspaper), a salad, so most of the time I ate and chatted with people yunnan kitchen talking. Both were extremely nourishing, since neither yunnan kitchen of nimetet activities in Prague, even though I do not do consistently or meaningfully.
After a few days of lisamolutamist, I started up again in the morning of the third to set up a bus. Last night was uplifting pakkimisprotsess two acts. The first time, I could not move the suitcase had the slightest. I had too many books to covet. Alternatively, once the situation became somewhat normalized, but nonetheless, I decided to go through the path between the terminal and the dorm in a taxi and not Tarida your kompse along metroojaamu. Suitcases my opinion, the most stupid part of traveling. They are always infinitely heavy, the front all the time, there is always something important is missing, and never fall into any of my tracks philanthropic lifters.
Again Ecolines managed to surprise me. Although the line itself was intelligent (Riga-Stuttgart), the service was absolutely terrible. Along with the luggage, I was giving away Michael's and my parents had to say goodbye to the exclusion of about two minutes. I got both, and have already placed gently hug the doors shut, I only street. About the same attitude went through the whole trip. As a second line leading from Pärnu to Riga, Riga, I had to change the bus. New bus was broken, so we waited for almost three hours at the station. Nobody even mentioned that the people we are broken, and after an hour the bus, go to the scroll itself as long as other activities. No, we were all sitting happily in their place, because any moment might have been driving to begin. If we were to move at the end of a one-time (initial outing was 10:35), the flight attendant told Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, German and Russian. I had a lot of fun. Fortunately, I did not have him, essentially all

No comments:

Post a Comment