Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lovely and creative idea and I

Made of black slate contact | Superziper
One of the things I liked in my old house was the board I had painted the kitchen door. Makes it time, folks, 2009! At the time I even wrote about it here. Moved house and each house is a house, have better things worse. So forget the fact that my new home had no blackboard.
Andrea and I had cooked up a notebook made with old mega paper. We got the sheets in a stock of stationery, encadernou spiral and let the transparent cover. But something was missing. wall unit Hence invented to put a piece of black contact to give tchans. And left contact. That black egg was dropped in a corner of the house until ... I had this idea to paste on the door of the cupboard and make a new slate!
We had already tested the slate contact the sewing room in the house we built the Mega last year. Made the greatest success because everyone was asking us how we had done, if it worked, it worked. And yes! Works well.
But worse was the cut around the handle. I measured the contact by placing the rectangle above the door where he was groping. I made the appointment and cut. But at the time of applying, I saw that there was a backlash that the beige Formica made appear! The solution was the same, skirted the handle with strips of contact!
May 18, 2013 at 23:25
Lovely and creative idea and I'm thinking of replacing my antiguinha small blackboard purchased in stationery branch with a ribbon hanging with chalk. Great for reminders, shopping fuzzies will be q ... she'll be in tristinha be replaced? hummmmm Reply
Give yes. I've seen who has made only a small comic, cut in chat balloon shape and even cow spots, hehe. But this link here has a super professional application example of contact (or vinyl adhesive) in the refrigerator: wall unit http://www.tudoaomeuamor.com.br/2012/12/como-retire one-Fridge-gastando.html Reply
Andrea said:
December 27th, 2013 at 10:32
Very cool, I wanted to do this on a wall of my room and wanted to know if to erase the writings? And this black contact paper is only a black contact paper with nothing more than expecial? Thanks Reply
Remove the contact of a washable surface is quiet because you can pass alcohol or other products to remove the leftover glue if needed. Ie, will depend on where it'll stick. Reply
Manuela Cysneiros said:
TV Superziper
You find here the studio craft craft craft blogger guest house tour sewing wall unit fashion inspiration wall unit nhac other techniques wall unit other bla bla blas piramos that recycling Superziper tv knitting and crochet


No comments:

Post a Comment