Monday, October 21, 2013

Is it a plane ... it was like AIR ASIA leather seats have to buy food with beans $ 5, but free wate

To America I (3) - America West Coast (1) (LA) | Lynnie76's Weblog.
Audible cue that a Caucasian Red Head Marsh. The finger scanner like when we get visa at the embassy in Thailand yet. (I suspect it is fake), and then immediately began to question why? A few days? Stay with me? And it's going on? The stamp is a period of 3 months and have come to enjoy.
Then walk off the baggage claim belt bag .... When I go through the declaration we just submitted a paper to the officer and walked out immediately .... Husband, wife, mother and friend to wait outside. We will say that the trips with her husband and family to join trip with friends the first week and continued to own another one Sunday.
Ride to a 45-minute walk to a friends house husband in virginia row buildings pentagon and the apartment house on the south scott accommodation in this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and 1 living in approximately 50,000 design your own room (including. design your own room water and fire) is not doing much of anything. I did not sleep very cold very long because I have to travel to the East Coast destination is Los Angeles by Air Alaska .. the airline return ticket within each nation $ 200 (but need to tweak. out on the web) ... to conjure up and down more than one flight attendant my thing .... I'll fight.
Day trip to LA we were out of the house and 7 pm Eo and a taxi to go to the air to catch 9 pm The trip takes 15 minutes, it came at Reagan Airport, we went to the Council end routers Air Alaska ... in my heart I hide the. A small glands on the plane to come to me .... that. Not small, it's about our domestic airline that. We will follow up about noon. (All of them do not eat breakfast, design your own room except me and the husband to eat from home Mama simple meals) but we figured it weighed bags separate 20 KB Get boarding pass drag the bag into the x-ray friendly (all bags banned. logs. If the authorities will not break your pocket or do whatever it takes to open a can - I very much).
After that we went up ... and believe that the checkpoint before boarding domestic atrocities over the country so as to remove the sweater to remove the belt, take off your shoes to go through the scan are being detained Show details only because You know what? Solutions of these salts .... sound detector grapefruit hand one bottle (I), we tried to explain to the authorities by pretending to sniff. Front surface of the ink in it and let it go .... I'll Raๆ Raๆ Raๆ any other boarding call announcement rang .... Young children, elderly passengers to business design your own room class on the plane before .... We went up on the latest ...
Is it a plane ... it was like AIR ASIA leather seats have to buy food with beans $ 5, but free water throughout the trip. Apple juice ..... we started design your own room with water while it is hot water for a while I wondered why I drink a lot of water .... Through both the iceberg. The climate is very cold. A cup of hot water for me. Through the desert was cold enough to have a glass of refreshing ..... I do not have time to do anymore ....... I was then. I started reading it .... the last plane to LA .... hungry afternoon three o'clock (the wrist) for the LA times slower than Washington DC 3 hours .... I .... I .... I think for me to be. I also have my own LA profit. But I almost fainted, because dizzy new. The trip across to spend nearly as much as 6 hours to fly from Japan to Washington design your own room DC to ....
Well .... I died .... Free bus trip up to the Alamo rental car to drive to it. Rent a car for about $ 550 including insurance .... Raๆ little while they came to the navigator to navigate, which is our Thai Town in LA, but now we're hungry, do I eat Wendys well Wendys is the hamburger like mcdonald or burger king for. climbers design your own room .... the way we see the state of disrepair of the city's major mosques, Djerba and Treatment Suit .... is begging me to get under a table in a restaurant ..... (if the tour would not have seen in America. This angle exactly) like it touch it. It took us a while to arrive at Wendys Thai Town house we really like it. Some of the apartments have a cloth hanging curtain .... We stayed at a Days Inn Hotel as guests .... Net price of $ 100 I'll just ...... Lake bed. And a shower design your own room room. It's across the street to try. Hanging leg ...... very delicious noodles London Calling. Thailand taste it. Super Bowl, say ... about 6 dollars per bowl too ..... ok ... then go full force. The next target is Hollywood (Chinese Theatre & Kodak Theatre Awards Oscar ..... What we imagine that it must be huge. Adjacent to where the road .... When we went to find parking, we went to visit it. We went to the floor and leaning with celebrities .... Travel until filled. Cruise went to the Santa Monica beach as a beach with a sea theme. And street sales. And the way the show is called "Walking Street" walk, while ... went back to the hotel to rest and prepare for a trip to Las Vegas the next day ......
You are commenting using your Facebook account. (Log Out / Change).
Recent Comments lynnie76 on How to get a higher salary and lynnie76 on How to get a higher salary and Sarapao on How to get a higher salary and lynnie76 on to America I (5) - west across the East (Washington DC). lek on my trip to America (5).

No comments:

Post a Comment